Thursday, November 12, 2015

Global Day(s) of Delurk 2015


Unbelievable, it's that time of the year again! Actually we hadn't planned to be still blogging these days, but we simply don't manage to edit all the final posts and videos which we like to share with you before we leave.

LOL Day, or the Global Day of Delurk, as we call it here on our blog, was invented by Bonnie and is now organised by Hermione. Thank you very much to both of you! It's the day when we thank our silent readers for being there and invite you to say hi if you feel inclined to do so.

I wrote my first-ever comment on this blog on LOL Day 2008 (under my old nickname K'Ehleyr). This was the first contact between Ludwig and me and my starting point as a member of our little kinky community. Less then half a year later, I had made my first erotic spanking experience with Ludwig and we had become a couple. So you can imagine that this occasion has a very special meaning to us.

In the past years we regularly offered to shoot a spanking clip that involved a certain number of strokes depending on the number of comments or a scenario that could be chosen by the readers. This resulted in a few very different clips: 48, A LOL Day Switching, Tit for Tat and Office Discipline.

There won't be a clip this year, though. As I already mentioned, we still have lots of clips to edit which we already shot earlier, like, for instance, my blogiversary birching. Plus, I am not fit at the moment (which is why there haven't been any posts recently) and not up for any spanking activities.

So, instead of any big activities, this year's LOL Day post merely consists of a huge "Thank you!" to all of our readers. And a heartfelt invitation to stop by and say hello, even if there is no additional incentive to do so other than that we would love to hear from you!

13 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Thanks for participating and I must admit to being a lurker - shame on me, I know better.

ronnie said...

I've been a lurker on occasions:( I do love your blog and always enjoy my visit/

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Simon said...

Obviously I'm not a lurker but I am sorry to hear that you are unwell and hope you feel better soon.

Downunder Don said...

Hi Kaelah,
It seems a long time ago that you announced this blogs demise...but thankfully you are still here!
I hope that you will be nearly gone for many more LOL days to come
PS: how are the studies going

DJB said...

It is funny how things turn out :)

Glad you are still here.

DJ Black

Bonnie said...

Hi L&K,

I simply had to stop by given your history with our peculiar holiday. So happy LOL Day and happy anniversary as well! I may not comment often, but I'm still reading.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Lindy Thomas said...

Just found your blog so dropping by to say Hi. Have a fun LOL day.
cheers Lindy from DOWNUNDER DREAMING

Jimisim said...

Your blog has given me much pleasure over the years, not to say the beautiful pic of Kaelah's bottom , particularly the excellent series of your well bruised bottom.
I'm very pleased you're still around, but the demands of posting something fresh and interesting regularly must be great.
I once discussed forming a story blog with another author and we decided the pressures of producing something fresh and interesting were too great.

Jimisim

Svetlana said...

All the best from a longtime ex-lurker!

Gustofur said...

Kaelah, are you OK?

Kaelah said...

Thank you all for your comments and a special welcome to all first-time commenters! I will reply to each of you individually, soon.

@ Gustofur: Thank you for being so concerned! I have been ill and wasn't fit enough to be in front of the computer for a longer time in order to reply to comments or the like. I'm better now, but still tired and of course behind schedule with lots of things. I think it will take a few more days before I will be able to fully attend to this blog again.

Anonymous said...

Kaelah, I'm sorry to hear you're not well, and do hope you're better soon.

This isn't the first time I've commented so not a true lurker, just a quiet reader. Today I wanted to let you know that what I've always appreciated about Rohrstockpalast is the blend you and Ludwig have of spanking for fun and interesting reflections on this kink of ours. If your "retirement" continues the way it is now, that's fine by me!

All the best, Anna

Kaelah said...

@ Leigh Smith:
Thank you very much for commenting! And don't worry about lurking, after all you have to keep up your own blog and your writing – that's a lot of work already and doesn't leave much time for commenting elsewhere!

@ Ronnie:
Thank you! I often lurk on your blog, too! :-)

@ Simon:
Thanks for being such an avid commenter and thanks your your concern! I am on the mend but still have to take things slowly for a while.

@ Downunder Don:
We will see whether we will make it to the next LOL Day as well. Right now, most of my time goes into my job (thankfully the PhD is done) and into moving in with Ludwig

@ DJB:
Thanks for your kind comment!

@ Bonnie:
Thank you very much for having invented LOL Day and for stopping by! I still read and enjoy your blog, too, but usually don't manage to comment.

@ Lindy Thomas:
Welcome, and thank you very much for stopping by and commenting! I hope you had a great LOL Day, too.

@ Jimisim:
Thank you very much for your kind comment! Sometimes it is quite easy to come up with new topics and posts but sometimes it is quite hard, especially after all those years and at those times when vanilla life takes over.

@ Svetlana:
Thanks a lot for stopping by and for being such an avid commenter!

@ Gustofur:
I am on the mend now, but my recovery and catching up takes longer than I originally thought.

@ Anna:
Thank you very much for your kind comment! I hope there will be quite a few interesting posts before we really finally close down the blog.